Re: [PORTS] Patch for m68k architecture

От Henry B. Hotz
Тема Re: [PORTS] Patch for m68k architecture
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
At 8:29 AM -0700 6/10/99, Oliver Elphick wrote:
>This patch should enable 6.5 to build on Motorola 68000 architecture.  It
>comes
>from Roman Hodek <Roman.Hodek@informatik.uni-erlangen.de>.

Has anyone compared the Linux/m68k patch with the NetBSD/m68k patch (which
I believe was already included in 6.5)?

Also I have been trying to cross-post some traffic on the
port-mac68k@NetBSD.org list to the PG-ports list and it hasn't been
appearing afaict.  Am I just not looking carefully enough or is something
screwy?